Monday, May 14, 2007

excuse me, miss, 1983 called...they'd like their hoop earrings back...


i can't beleive how busy everything has been lately (insert tiny violin playing just for me here). now that i've moved from animation over to location design things seem to be non stop. it's great though. i'm happy to have been given the opportunity to do both anim and design...it gives me a more detailed appreciation for the production, and how important it is to be thorough for the sake of the person after you in the 'assembly line'...

5 comments:

Laura Braga said...

Hi Mike!!!
Great sketch. I love this pencil. Very sexy!!!
I made some animation too, some years ago, and it's great to see a draw have life.

Laura;)

Unknown said...

Mr Mike!

Great sketch! Sounds like fun times for you! Hope all is well

Anonymous said...

assembly line???... more like "give-me-that-drawing-now-mister-or-or-or...... i'll-tell-one you"

;)

I'm sure you're doing a great job skanes.. keep it up!

Anonymous said...

"i'll tell one you"???? I think i meant to say "tell on you" ;)

Just thought i'd correct myself from all the way out in Malaysia.

Adrian Lubbers said...

What's up buddy!!!!